Welcome to Quest K-8
A Core Knowledge School
Students at Quest have had a great start to the new school year! Kindergarten students loved walking like penguins when they learned about Antarctica, they are studying all 7 continents. 1st and 6th grade students have been learning about the earth's mantle and rocks and minerals. Our 3rd and 4th grade students had a wonderful time visiting The Fort and learning about the history of Ft. Lupton. Our 2nd grade students have their noses in the book "Charlotte's Web" and they have also discovered how diverse they are by mapping their places of birth. 5th grade students are getting down and dirty learning about worms and decomposing! They are also on the edge of their seat reading the mystery "The Westing Game." Our 7th graders wrote a newspaper and presented it to the class. The 8th grade students just started reading "The Twelfth Night." Our NJHS students had a lot of fun putting a Pioneer float together for Trapper Days. We are only 5 weeks into school, but we are busy being mathematicians, scientist, authors, readers, community leaders, and even historians!
Monday, September 26, 2016
- Late Start Agenda: Mandatory Child Abuse and Sexual Harassment Training
- Specials: White Day
- 7th/8th grade Football vs. Wiggins - This will be one combine 7th/8th Grade Game
- Volleyball vs Libery Common - 7th home - 8th Away
- Board of Education Meeting: 7:00 pm
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- Volleyball vs. Platte Valley - 7th home 8th away – dismissed @ 2:10 for a 4:00 game
- Soccer vs Liberty @ home – 4:00
- Teen Club HS Library – Painting With Tami 3:30-5:30 Teens 11-18 – Limit 15
Thursday, September 29, 2016
- Football vs. Franklin away @ 4:30.
Friday, September 30, 2016
Monday, September 19, 2016
- No School for Students: Professional Development for Teachers
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- 7th/8th Grade Boys Soccer vs. Estes Park
- 7th/8th Grade Girls Volleyball vs. University
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Friday, September 23, 2016
- Blue and White Day
- Parade at FLHS (meet at 3:45 pm in South parking lot)
Remember there is no parking in the hug and go lane. Its purpose is the drop off and pick up only. If you need to get out of your car please park and come in. Also please move up whenever possible so others can enter as well.
You can park on the east side of the Sweetgrass Parkway in front of the school from 7:45-8:00 am and 2:45-3:05 pm.